Being a Christian in today’s China is challenging in many ways. The difficulties are not just political but social, cultural, and material in nature as well. As the global church, the more we understand the context of Chinese Christians, the better we can support and effectively serve the church in China.
- Date: September 5
- Time: 7:30-8:30pm, US Central Daylight Time
- Host: Joann Pittman; Presenter: Dr. Mary Li Ma
- Platform: WebinarJam – webinar details will be sent to you upon registration
- Cost: US$10.00
In this webinar, Mary Ma will help us understand the historical, social, and political context of Christians in China, as well as the external and internal challenges they face by examining three broad topics:
- China’s changing tolerance of Christian growth
- Living as Christian communities in urbanizing China
- Walking the narrow path in a more restrictive environment
Following Dr. Ma’s presentation, there will be time for questions.
If you are not able to join us for the live presentation, a recorded version will be available for US$5.00.