- For the many believers worldwide who become friends with mainland Chinese and share the gospel with them.
- That God would use this time of transition and change in the lives of diaspora Chinese to bring them to himself.
- That those specifically called to minister to diaspora Chinese would have God's leading and mind in knowing the best approach to take and his encouragement in learning language and culture as necessary.
- That the church would seize this opportunity to present the gospel and minister to the great number of diaspora Chinese.
- That the new Chinese Church Voices blog will enhance understanding of the Chinese church among non-Chinese speakers and be fruitful in encouraging dialogue.
Image Credit: Turn my Darkness into Light by Josh Kenzer, on Flickr