Would you like to be a part of the work of ChinaSource? Here are eleven ways you can get involved:
- Subscribe to our content. We publish new content to the website each day, Monday to Friday. You can subscribe to have new posts emailed directly to your inbox or (coming soon) as a weekly digest at the end of the week.
- Share our content. If you like what you read, and think others will as well, please freely share it on your own social media platforms. Help spread the word!
- Contribute photos. We are always looking for great China-related photos to use with our posts. If you have a photo or photos that you would be willing to let us use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will, of course, give you full attribution. We also have a Flickr group called China Through the Years, where we are looking to showcase photos from China over the past twenty years. See this post for details.
- Attend ChinaSource Connect. Each year we hold several events in the United States and Asia. These give us an opportunity to connect with our readers and constituents and share in more detail about what God is doing in China. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Host ChinaSource Connect. We are always looking for new locations to hold these events. Hosting one in your community means offering a venue and inviting people to attend. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invite someone from ChinaSource to speak at your event, church, or group. We would love to share what God is doing in China with your community. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Enroll in our online courses. We offer two online courses for those preparing to serve in China or who are simply interested in learning more about China. The two courses are Serving Well in China and The Church in China Today.
- Help us monitor Chinese Christian internet sites and social media for commentary on contemporary social and religious issues in China. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Translate for Chinese Church Voices. We are looking for those who are bilingual and have excellent English writing skills to translate Chinese articles into English. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Translate our content into Chinese. We would love to see more of our content translated into Chinese. If you are serving Chinese who would benefit from our content in their own language, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to translate and use our content.
- Contribute to the ChinaSource Blog. We are always looking for new voices to contribute to our blog. You will be part of a diverse team of writers who are passionate about what’s going on in China and what it means for our Christian brothers and sisters there. See our submissions page for more details.
Joann Pittman is senior vice president of ChinaSource and editor of ZGBriefs. Prior to joining ChinaSource, Joann spent 28 years working in China, as an English teacher, language student, program director, and cross-cultural trainer for organizations and businesses engaged in China. She has also taught Chinese at the University... View Full Bio