At ChinaSource we are proud of the content we produce for our website: blog posts about topics that are timely and relevant to those serving in China; curated news from China; articles written by Chinese Christians; and deeper dives into critical issues that impact the church in China.
The ChinaSource team write some of the content, but much of it is written by a fantastic group of contributors who have first-hand knowledge of and expertise in a wide-variety of topics.
Many of our contributors are also authors and we now have a dedicated page on our website where you can see the collection of books that our contributors (and team) have written. You can find the page here.
To whet your appetite, here is a list of some of the titles:
- Becoming Native to Win the Natives: Cross-culturally Becoming All Things to All Men, by Tabor Laughlin
- Builders of the Chinese Church: Pioneer Missionaries and Chinese Christians, by G. Wright Doyle
- China: Ancient Culture Modern Society, by G. Wright Doyle and Peter Xiaoming Yu
- Christ-Centered Generosity: Global Perspectives on the Biblical Call to a Generous Life, by R. Scott Rodin
- Looming Transitions: Starting and Finishing Well in Cross-cultural Service, by Amy Young
- Love, Amy: An Accidental Memoir Told in Newsletters from China, by Amy Young
- Reaching Chinese Worldwide, by G. Wright Doyle
- Surviving the State, Remaking the Church: A Sociological Portrait of Christians in Mainland China, by Li Jin and Mary Li Ma
- The Rushing on of the Purposes of God: Christian Missions in Shanxi since 1876, by Andrew T. Kaiser
- The Steward Leader: Transforming People, Organizations and Communities, by R. Scott Rodin
- Voices from the Past: Historical Reflections on Christian Missions in China, by Andrew T. Kaiser
- Wise Man from the East: Lit-sen Chang: Critique of Indigenous Theology; Critique of Humanism, by G. Wright Doyle
That’s a pretty impressive list, isn’t it!
Joann Pittman is senior vice president of ChinaSource and editor of ZGBriefs. Prior to joining ChinaSource, Joann spent 28 years working in China, as an English teacher, language student, program director, and cross-cultural trainer for organizations and businesses engaged in China. She has also taught Chinese at the University... View Full Bio