Would you like to be a part of the work of ChinaSource? Here are eleven ways you can be involved:
- Subscribe to our content. We publish new content to the website each day, Monday to Friday. You can subscribe to have new posts emailed directly to your inbox or as a weekly digest at the end of the week.
- Share our content. If you like what you read and think others will as well, please share our content on your own social media platforms. Help spread the word! “Like us on Facebook.” “Share us on Twitter.”
- Contribute photos. We are always looking for great China-related photos to use with our posts. If you have a photo or photos that you would be willing to let us use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will, of course, give you full attribution.
- Attend ChinaSource Connect. Each year we hold three or four ChinaSource Connect events in the United States and Asia. These give us an opportunity to connect with our readers and constituents and share in more detail what God is doing in China. Subscribe to The Lantern, our monthly newsletter, to be informed about upcoming events. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Host ChinaSource Connect. We are always looking for new locations to hold these events. Hosting an event in your community means offering a venue and inviting people to attend. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invite ChinaSource to speak at your event, church, or group. We would love to come share what God is doing in China with your community. For more information, contact email@example.com
- Take our online courses. We offer two online courses for those preparing to serve in China or who are simply interested in learning more. The two courses are Serving Well in China and The Church in China Today. [note – put links to online course pages on the CS site.
- Help us monitor Chinese Christian social media for commentary on contemporary social and religious issues in China. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Translate content into English. We are looking for those who are bilingual and have excellent English writing skills to translate Chinese articles into English. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Translate our content into Chinese. We would love to see more of our content translated into Chinese. If you are serving Chinese who would benefit from our content in their own language, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to translate and distribute.
- Contribute posts to the ChinaSource Blog. We are always looking for new voices to contribute to our blog. You’d be part of a diverse team of writers who are passionate about what’s going on in China and what it means for our Christian brothers and sisters there.
See our submissions page for more details.