- For the church in China as it grows, disciples individuals, prepares leadership, becomes involved with social endeavors, becomes active in mission work and interacts with the government.
- That God will bless the church’s leadership and give them wisdom to know the direction in which they should lead the church.
- For the more educated middle and upper classes attending urban house churches as they become active in the public sphere and respond to social realities.
- That international students studying in a strange country and facing new ways will have the opportunity to hear the Gospel and be challenged to give their lives to Christ.
- That host families to international students and Christian members of host countries will reach out to Chinese students, invite them into their homes, get to know them and introduce them to Jesus Christ.
Image Credit: Katie Schuelke