- For China’s many people to hear the gospel, especially for those hearing of Christ via the Internet and for wisdom for Christians maintaining web sites.
- For churches and believers to have a vision for reaching and discipling China’s children and youth for Christ; for the workers currently carrying out this ministry.
- For the nation’s businessmen and women as they make choices and steer the courses of their enterprises in the economy of today’s China.
- For municipal and national policymakers seeking to make public schooling more easily available for migrant children. Those in large cities face particular difficulties and require divine wisdom to act on behalf of the nation’s children.
- For women working in factories throughout China.
Image Credit: Katie Schuelke