- That Chinese teens as they study internationally, many in the U.S., will find support during the time of transition and be introduced to the gospel.
- That Christian schools accepting Chinese teens will prepare well, provide care for these teens and support them in their studies.
- That churches, both Chinese and American, interacting with international Chinese teens will be able to introduce them to Christ and help them grow in their faith.
- That host families for these teens will have patience as they deal cross-culturally, give love and support and model the Christ life for the students they receive.
- That parents in China who are home-schooling or working within the Christian education movement would have wisdom in teaching their children and rearing them according to biblical principles.
- That the Chinese government would be open to Christian education and eventually provide accreditation for Christian schools.
Image Credit: Katie Schuelke