- That China’s young adults will find meaningful, personal relationships with Jesus Christ that will be the wellsprings of their lives of faith.
- That within the Catholic church good leaders will be found who will be able to develop effective youth groups, Bible studies and prayer groups.
- That the Internet would be used to enhance church unity.
- For Catholic religious sisters who, deeply loving Jesus Christ, dedicate their lives to his service yet often struggle with difficult issues stemming from their backgrounds and the situations they live in each day.
- For Catholic and Protestant believers who are working together to develop spiritual formation resources for Christians in China.
Image Credit: Katie Schuelke