- That cross-cultural workers in China will discern when God is making a change in their ministry and follow his leading.
- For workers and their families returning to their passport countries as they again make cultural adjustments after years of living in China.
- For churches to be wise, discerning, and helpful as they seek to assist returnees and their families as they readjust to their home culture.
- For parents as they help their children move from one culture to another in a healthy manner.
- That children who have spent much of their lives in China and must now learn another culture will do so in a positive, healthy manner, and experience God’s protection.
- That debriefing of China experiences will be used by cross-cultural workers and aid them in understanding daily experiences and relationships.