- That Chinese Christians would understand the biblical teaching about stewardship and generosity and put the biblical principles into practice in their lives on a daily basis.
- For those Chinese Christians who are currently using their time, abilities, and finances to further God’s kingdom; pray they will have daily strength and make wise choices.
- That pastors and teachers would have boldness to preach about stewardship and generosity despite cultural influences that would discourage them from doing this.
- That Chinese churches will give joyfully, even out of their poverty, to share with others in need of the gospel as well as material necessities knowing that God honors this kind of faith in action.
- That new believers would immediately be taught to be God’s stewards and become joyful givers from the time they commit to living for Christ.