Job Title: Content Manager
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Salary Range: US$50,000–59,000/year
Location: Remote, able to work in continental US time zones for staff meetings and collaboration
Start Date: Summer 2023
Length of Commitment: Minimum 2 years
ChinaSource is looking for a passionate and seasoned Content Manager to join our team. This role is responsible for the relevance, accuracy, and timeliness of content put forth by ChinaSource through online media. This person will manage the Content Department including the Assistant Content Manager, guest editors, writers, and advisory teams.
Our ideal candidate is a mature Christian who is committed to the mission, vision, and core values of ChinaSource and has had some experience with the Chinese church and ministry in China. If you are interested in connecting Christians inside and outside of China to advance the Kingdom of God through the unbiased dissemination of information, you would enjoy this area of ChinaSource.
To qualify for this position, you should have at least five years of editorial experience working in non-profit, media outlets, missions organizations, or related environments. You should also be a natural communicator, with a strong sense of responsibility and good discernment. If you are someone who likes working with maximum flexibility, interacting with various virtual teams, and able to work across different time zones in the US and East Asia, this role would be a good fit for you.
- Coordinate and manage the scheduling, formatting, and posting of all written content on the website.
- Responsible for planning what, when, and how content is published on the website in collaboration with leadership and other content working groups.
- Provide copy editing and content editing of all written content submitted for the website, with the support of the Assistant Content Manager.
- Oversee all written content editors and writers at ChinaSource.
- Coach and supervise the Assistant Content Manager.
To apply, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.